Getting started with eJuices.co>direct
Thanks again for signing up with eJuices.co/Direct. You are now able to sell over 40,000 vape products from your own ‘virtual warehouse’.
Here’s a quick overview on how to access, use and sell from your new eJuices.co/Direct virtual warehouse:
Web URL and Access
To access your business branded eJuices.co/Direct store, please navigate your computer, tablet or mobile phone browser to the following URL:
Once there, please log-in with the credentials you used when you established your account. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link and follow the prompts.
When to Use
When a customer visits your location and requests a product that you do not carry, or are out of stock on, let them know that you can check your warehouse to see if you have it in stock there. Use the search box located at the top of the page to enter the item they are looking for. A list of items and categories will auto-populate as you type. Alternatively, you can use the top navigation bar to search within the category the item falls within. Once you locate the item(s), let them know that you can have that item sent directly to them or shipped to your store. Either way, shipping is absolutely free.
Never turn a customer away again just because you do not carry or are out of stock of a particular product!
Conducting a Transaction
Once you have located an item, or items, that your customer would like to purchase:
- Insure that the proper options are selected (ie. bottle size, nicotine strength, color, ohms, etc.)
- Then click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- Repeat this procedure for each additional product if applicable.
Once you have added all of the items to the cart:
- Please verify all of the item information. Please Note: Most orders will ship out the same day when placed by 4pm PST. Once your order ships, we can no longer make any changes to it.
- If you would like to offer your customer a discount, please indicate the amount beneath each product. Please Note: You can choose to offer a fixed monetary amount or a percentage off.
- In either case, the total discounted amount cannot exceed 20% of the item price.
- Fill in the customer's shipping details.
- Choose your payment method. Please Note: You can choose to bill your own credit card and collect payment from the customer. Or, you can use the customer's credit card.
- Select your ‘Ship To’ location. Please Note: You can choose to ship the item(s) directly to your customer’s given address by selecting ‘Ship To Customer’. Or, to drive the customer back into your location to pick up their item(s), select ‘Ship to Store’.
- Include any pickup contact details. Please Note: If you selected ‘Ship to Store’ above and the order will be picked up by another recipient, please include the contact's details here. This step is optional.
- Include any order notes. Please Note: This information is only visible to you. This step is optional.
- Agree to the Terms And Conditions.
- Click ‘Checkout’.
Your ‘Account’ Page
The ‘Account’ page is your epicenter for information and activity related to your customers and actions.
- Along the top of the page, you will find a summary of the following:
- The total orders you have placed.
- The total number of unfulfilled orders.
- Your next payment amount owed to you.
- The next scheduled payment date you will be paid.
Along the lower portion of the page, you will find the following tabs:
- Orders Tab
- Here, you will see a detailed listing of the orders you have placed in your account. To see the detail of an order, click on the order number.
- Customers Tab
- On this tab, you will find a listing of all of your customers that you have placed Direct orders for. To see the lifetime value of a customer as well as the orders an individual customer has placed, click on the customer’s name.
On the advanced tab, you are able to modify the details for your specific store.
- Markup % - to apply a universal markup % on all products in your virtual warehouse, use the slider to adjust to the desired percentage. Please Note: The percentages are in increments of 5%.
- Store Address/Phone Number - you can modify the address and phone number for your store location. Please Note: This information appears on the packing slip that accompanies your customers order.
- Logo URL - include the URL of the logo you would like to use for your store. For instructions on how to get a URL for your logo, Click Here. Please Note: This information appears on the interface of your store and on the packing slip that accompanies your customers order.
- Customer Mode Pin: Create a PIN that you will enter to put your store into ‘Customer Mode’. Please Note: ‘Customer Mode’ is used to lock the financial and other wholesale only features of the store. Use ‘Customer Mode’ when you would like to have your customer enter their name & shipping information.
Our renowned customer service team is always available to help or assist with your Direct account. To contact us, please:
Call (855) 698-7110
We want to thank you again for being a Direct customer. And, we look forward to helping you grow your business.